Thursday, May 22, 2014

According to Some Anonymous, I Have no Right to be Offended

The white border around this image, makes the guy look like a cut-off.
So there is this Anonymous user, who claims I cannot be offended.. No really! He used "freedom examples" to somehow prove that point...

Let's look at the meaning of "offensive":
http://www.thefreedictionary.com/offensive

He was saying that to me, on a post that directly attacked me, abuse critique against me, and possibly made lies about me.

I think I will say this:
I have every right to be offended from what that original poster did to me. Since this post involves me, and that it pretty much does what the meaning of "offensive" is.

I think that Anonymous user is nothing but a hypocrite.

Hey, Americas... Your culture smells... YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO BE OFFENDED.
Nah, just kidding, and I live in America but do you get the point?

*sigh* I wish I lived on a more intellectual planet, followed by open, loving tolerance.

2 comments:

  1. Are you seriously crying this much about what someone posted anonymously on the internet?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Tuxxy,
      Who cares? (No I'm not crying. lol) But honestly, why not post this? If some dumb guy wastes His/Her energy to tell me I can't be offended, I probably will write about this if people are going here... even if not at a time.

      Besides, that one person who wrote that crappy article against me got really "butthurt" about me, and decided to mock me with no Intelligence on the side.

      Delete