Monday, May 5, 2014

Reaction to a Very Offensive Video

WARNING: THIS IS A POSSIBLE SEXUALITY TOPIC, I HIGHLY SUGGEST TO READ THIS MESSAGE (The paragraph you are reading now.) IN CASE YOU ARE ONE OF THOSE PEOPLE WHO HAS PROBLEMS WITH SEXUALITY AND ESPECIALLY DIFFERENT KINDS.
It's also a Furry subject.

-Link Removed- I had to remove it because possibly "haters" on here will probably see it and share it to other people. -From an edit of 5/14/2014-

Now before anyone read more, what isn't offensive is just the anthropomorphism people expressing them selves this way (I have not watched the video, so I'm talking about people expressing there own interest differently), it's the fact that this video tries to make fun of that side of this Furry Fandom.

I study this, and I am, in fact one of those lost, rare guys who believe in tolerance, and actually have huge problems with people judging the Furry Fandom.

And I ALSO have a problem with furries to judge the "sexuality side" of it. - Open Minded my ass!
And of course, non-furries judging it. - Not surprised.

As a truth seeker and more knowledge, I know honestly, that it's (The sexuality side) just as harmless as the human sexuality and such. And the tamed down versions of expressing different experiences, isn't anymore extreme than kissing.
The term "weird", "gross", "etc" doesn't change that.
Also note, if there was a show about FA, many untolerated people (Society pretty much) would abuse critique just because they thing it's "weird", or "gross", and honestly I find that offensive. And of course, good reviewers should judged biased review and bring this whole thing out. Because those possible bad reviews are just another form of hatred.

I have always had a thing now for a separated society. And if society isn't going to accept different people who has different sexualities (Including what is consider "Fetish" and/or "Paraphilia"), then we need a separated society, once and for all.
Humanity "love"? Love movement as I heard from these "channelings"? That is a big f___ing lie.

I for one, cannot wait, to leave this planet.

______

CC - 3.0 Attribution only
Link is required according to the info from the Creative Commons website

No comments:

Post a Comment