Wednesday, May 14, 2014

This Term "Autistic"

This is just bloody amazing, we now have some bronies using "Autistic" as an insult now.
Followed by "Retarded".

That my friends is one of the grand reasons why Society is in fact, corrupted, and in-tolerated

This just proves my point, even more about how right I was from when I talked crap about a lot of people on this planet.
It also makes me feel better that I avoided this forbidden fandom. Oh and one guy said I am "anti-brony". Nope, just avoided it.

Oh and they also use stereotypes for it.

Anyway, Educate Yourself:

Autistic:
Just a man-made term, or something you can't control
Not a disease
Not a disorder, a way of life
Not the same as each other

______
I am glad I'm not the type of guys who uses people's terms as a "threat" or say it's "bad".
I'm more smart than that.

Edit:
One guy claim I somehow "dictate" autistics when I say it shouldn't be brought out as an insult. What the, I don't even know...
I'm somehow dictating someone when I say it's bad to use a name people are possibly born (Or possibly diagnoses later) as an insult?

Dictation is when I tell people what they can and cannot do
And all I said that it's fucked up to use someone's identity as a "insult"...
Not anything different from saying "That's Gay! Don't effect me with Gay!" because that's just as bad as there is nothing wrong with it.

Edit again: Yet, some other guy complained that somehow they are not using the term "Autism" in a bad way... That, is bullshit. Using someone's identity like that on the site isn't very "tolerated", "fair", or any other form of "good". It's still rude and offensive. Just like how the term "Retard", and "Gay" is.
http://www.wrongplanet.net/postt231804.html
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hEmf7agN5SU
http://www.wrongplanet.net/postt249895.html
http://vtjahyono.wordpress.com/2010/04/12/stop-making-autism-as-a-joke/
http://www.r-word.org/ - About the "retard" word.
Like I said, no matter where the site came from, no matter on what so called "humor" (It's not funny), it is, etc. Them using it this way makes them very hypocritical.

Of course, those idiotic trolls are probably going to ignore this and yet, make a even more un-funny post about this.

_______
CC - No-Derivatives - Attributation
Could re post, but use the whole article. This includes snapshots of it.
Please understand that I have the legal right to update this notice.

4 comments:

  1. Please educate yourself enough to spell Retarded properly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Umm, I have to say, oops. I have corrected it.

      Delete
  2. >This is just bloody amazing, we now have some bronies using "Autistic" as an insult now.

    umm because we are not bronies? personally i am hank hill-kin and my perferred pronouns are propane/propanes/propaneself and i demand you use them when speaking about me.

    >That my friends is one of the grand reasons why Society is in fact, corrupted, and in-tolerated

    because people like you hate on a fan base because "its popular so must hate"

    >Anyway, Educate Yourself:

    *tips fedora* my propanedy

    also if you are not autistic and angry people use it, then you are just as bad as the people who use it. why? because you are dictating how autistic people should feel and thats ableist

    one last thing: im mexican so if you disagree you are a racist.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "umm because we are not bronies? personally i am hank hill-kin and my perferred pronouns are propane/propanes/propaneself and i demand you use them when speaking about me."

      I was still following up this whole issue I had with SOME bronies.

      "because people like you hate on a fan base because "its popular so must hate"
      That isn't even close to what I was saying. I was referring that the fandom may be part of society. I'm not saying bash it because it's popular.

      "*tips fedora* my propanedy"
      What the hell is this?

      "also if you are not autistic and angry people use it, then you are just as bad as the people who use it. why? because you are dictating how autistic people should feel and thats ableist"
      Sooo if I say "Gay" is not a disease and I'm not Gay, I'm now "dictating" it?

      Also, I was mad that people used it as a threat. When someone says "Gay" like "That's Gay" as a insult, that should be consider rude and offensive.
      Saying "Gay" or "Autistic" it's self, and not in a rude way (Some of the bronies FAILED to do that), it's fine.

      Delete