Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Importing Info #1 - About a Very Flawed Website

Since "Important Info" on the pages section  isn't getting much views on this blog, I've decided to put this on the front page for at this time...

Important Info!
For future viewers mainly.

I'll also paste the main info from that page:


"What Horse-News.net did to me was very unpleasant. There actions were very hurtful, hypocritical, and in poor taste. Anyone who gets linked here from that website should not listen to what the website has said about me. What they tried to do, was ruin my reputation of it, trying to turn it all into a "joke".

There purpose, and insults are very biased and failed to prove any of there points about me.
Any educated person shall know that science, knowledge, etc, etc will always be more important than "biased opinions". Unless your opinions is just plain, harmless interests.

I will say, they only made SOME "good" points, such as my spelling mistake about how I spelled "retarded" wrong, but them just pointing one spelling error out and putting it out for the public to laugh at (I already corrected the word), isn't necessary.

I will say, them being very closed about other people just proves more of my main, general point about the fandom though. I am not against the fandom, I'm just bringing out how big of a lie "tolerance" is these days.

I highly suggest being very open, and focus on the idea of a better, loving tolerated world."


CC - No-Derivatives Attribution
None of this can be modified, including deleting part of it when republishing it.
 
*Note: I sadly always feel the need to put these licenses up because I have a feeling if I don't, some troll will then put them on a website to cause trouble.

2 comments:

  1. Hi, wwwarea.

    I've been over the past day or two glancing over what's gone down between you, Horse News, Equestria Gaming, etc. and I'm just stopping here to offer a bit of genuine free advice, one that I heard a while ago: Don't feed the trolls. What's basically going on is that they're all making fun of you for no other reason than because they feel like it. This works in much the same way as a schoolyard bully in that arguments about free speech, fair use, rights, etc., etc. don't matter to them. In real life, this is called bullying, and there's some things you can do about it, as well as other things you can't do about it. On the Internet, it's called "Trolling," and there's one simple, all-encompassing solution: Ignore them. By this, I mean don't engage in debate with them, don't try to prove your point, don't post on your blog about them. Ignore them entirely. Eventually (and it may take a while), they'll get bored and stop. But as long as you keep engaging them, keep paying attention to them, keep "feeding" them, they'll only continue to hound you. I know you're at the point where you're quite invested in this, and you think you can prove that they're wrong, but you can't. They aren't taking anything you say or do seriously, and they never will. Ignoring them is the best you can do right now.

    That's my free advice. Take it or leave it. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi,

      Ignoring the trolls is often a good choice, but that doesn't actually mean I have to censor my self 100%. I've been suggested to at least put info out of my blog in case I get linked here (Because of the effects or something). To give info to the open readers who are less of a troll or not a troll at all, so that they won't believe in the lies about my blog.

      Tuxxy might claim that he isn't a troll though.
      Tuxxy did argue one thing and ended up probably right (Legal argument).

      As for proving my point. Where you say "I can't", that's not really true. Say if they keep suggesting by claiming "bullcrap" over my claims without arguing, then I could safety say that "they lost" already and already are an embarrassment or something.

      I've been around the trolling thing, but some people have done something about it on certain things (I've been told that they will come back on one website) but when done, it worked...


      Thanks for the advice (I'm kind of skeptical about this as your saying not to put anything negative back).
      Maybe I can try ignoring them more but I still may keep the info on my blog because my blog views are often coming from the trollish websites and that if someone were to search "Multiverse Feeling", they would get that offensive article about me I think.

      Delete