Monday, September 1, 2014

Another Reason Why "Trolling" is Cyberbullying and Deadly

Well I don't know what the best thing I can say.. Trolling for fun in video games sometimes probably isn't that serious, but there are some trolling and other kinds of hatred that is.
It's not just some trolling, I think it's mainly any kind of hatred.

I was browsing around a website called DeviantArt and noticed this:
http://fellmekke.deviantart.com/art/Encyclopedia-Dramatica-437804079
Note: This guy is pretty hypocritical about Animals Rights and other things but some stuff is not hypocritical I think.
And the claim of "offensive doesn't exist" is also not true either, I believe anything that hurts others is offensive.

If you read the info under it, you may find it shocking.. It's something similar as to what I warn. Maybe even exactly as examples.

What's this?
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2305332/Joshua-Unsworth-15-bullied-death-trolls-internet.html
Remember when I yelled out that something was connected with suicide?
There is your god damn proof!

Hatred of any kind, will always be a problem, and always will be.
Also, by the way, Tuxxy is probably unaware that what he has been doing may be connected with this. Are you liking your own image Tuxxy?

Anyway, anyone who said negative speech (Mainly hatred of any kind) doesn't hurt anyone is wrong.
I have gotten a lot of anxiety because my own personality that's part of me has been struck. When I was threaten for what I liked, and others, I got anxiety.
All my fears and worries often comes true I think. It's a living hell.
Also, for anyone's information, "anxiety" is physical pain and trying to ruin someone's reputation (e.g. Trying to turn it all a joke based off bias feelings) is even more pain. Not just "anxiety" but can cause a lot of other destruction in real life.

I hate this world.
There are many reasons as to why I'm kind of a misanthropic and this is one of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment