Friday, September 4, 2015

Guess I Will - RE: Bigotry Post About wwwarea

http://channeleven.deviantart.com/journal/Re-Otherkin-Round-3-Just-give-up-already-558303332

Also check out this:
http://wwwarea.deviantart.com/journal/They-Won-t-Leave-me-Alone-and-they-Attack-Science-558301146
Considering how much you go after people it is hard to tell exactly who you are aiming at.
I don't go after people. You do.

I'm a sadist? Really? 
Pretty much honestly.
Most religions and spiritualities have a proper basis and moral structure. 
In Funnel's and REM's bigoted mindset.
 You can't prove that they are "proper" and mine "Isn't", and considering I am awake, and it would be more dumb to deny what I discovered, etc.
Yes, even dumb types.
 Bigoted more I see.
And none of those link to reliable sources.
Thanks for admiting it too.
And actually, they are.
You should I don't know.. READ THEM? Instead of automatically thinking wrong because of your bigoted views on 'New Age' people.
There are people who do that for a job. And they are called the moderators and admins.
The way they behave, is different than yours. Not actual stalking.
 What they do isn't harassment. You on the other hand..

"It isn't? You are very unreliable." <MINE
I actually went to school.
That.. what the heck? How the hell does that 'debunk' me? Some teachers in schools are not always right. Schools used to teach that Homosexuality was a disease, etc.
And I don't think they would dare talk about Spirituality in the cookie cutter public schools.
Bring up new theories based on a hypothesis, idea, or evidence. Not something you just make up.
That's what those are. The idea that the universe is made up by beliefs is based off experience, evidence, etc.
Once again, you don't read.
Example: You won't read this:
http://www.goodreads.com/quotes/161207-concerning-matter-we-have-been-all-wrong-what-we-have

“Concerning matter, we have been all wrong. What we have called matter is energy, whose vibration has been so lowered as to be perceptible to the senses. There is no matter.” 

Considering too, just like common spirituality, this is one of many things a lot of 'spiritual people' believe in for the 'LoA theory, belief creates reality theory, etc, etc, etc.
And of course, you can't read. 
Hiding the opposition's comment as usual. 
Thanks for admitting that it wasn't directed at you. Though you continue to harass me for my spiritual beliefs because of your bigoted delusions about me.
Because, as I said before, it is easy for someone to think you are targeting them considering how much you target people. I've really lost track at this point.
Not my fault.
Since you know I wasn't, just stop with your bullcrap about me.
Likewise, just because we do not see it does not mean it exists. 
That doesn't mean people can't have faith for it.
There is no middle, there is faith, and also your doubts don't debunk me and saying I'm "delusional" when it could be possible and that you don't know, you are actually claiming it's not real when you clearly don't know it. 
Sorry, but the real world is not Rick & Morty.
Rick & Morty was inspired by that same theory.
 https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Multiverse
Alright. I won't post a link, but I will ask you this:

If the multiverse means anything and everything is real, then in another universe Willy Wonka teamed up with Emperor Palpatine who rides a giant ostrich and has a pet miniature unicorn. Willy Wonka and Palpatine have it out for YOU! And I mean you, as in the "you" of this universe. Also, Willy Wonka and Palpatine have the technology to transverse universes and plan to kill you five seconds after you first read this.

I bet you are still alive.

Still believe the multiverse means anything and everything is real?
Exactly. The theory can lead to that too and just because you think that's crazy, doesn't mean the theory is wrong or part of it.
 And just because the majortiy finds it 'stupid' or 'bullshit', still doesn't change that.
One of my favorite parts about science and other is that it questions our current limited beliefs.
Are you denying the existence of reality?
"Are you questioning our popular belief?!" <You
There is a lot of evidence that matter isn't real, scientific evidence. And many other evidence that this whole universe could really be an illusion after all.
Not sure? Well that's why we call it 'evidence'.
And if you think I'm delusional, well guess what? You don't know either.
Calling someone delusional for being open minded to new theories, etc. Means you are claiming you know when you clearly don't.

I had to do observation to arrive to that conclusion.
Clearly not how it works. You observe that other people think that it's wrong. And I observe that you depend on popularity and non-science.
You are very dumb honestly. By Observation, and Science, it needs to actually find evidence that supports the belief of those people. But there isn't any.
Just because you observe that people believe that, doesn't mean there is any for the actual topic.
Clearly you are picking straws and making up a major amount of stupidity.

Besides, you want to know what's also a popular belief in way? That many people believe in Santa Clause, does that means he's real on our planet?
 You believe in things that live off of popularity.
No I don't. I mean maybe the popular effects my energy to believe that, but however I think only if it ties to the actually information being good, even if it's not popular proving that I don't directly depend on it.
Example: There is a video of 'Nibiru Proof' or something on Youtube, has a lot of views and likes, but do I believe it? No. Because it looks like a camera lens issue. I actually WANT to believe in Nibiru, but I failed to find so much evidence.
And other issues. Proving that I am free.
There is also so many things that question so much popular beliefs by a smaller community and when I went back to the "comfort" zone, I was sadden to know that what I used to believe isn't really true.
There is a lot of evidence against it too. Besides, the book is what made it up in the first place.
What I saw so far, was that it was based off people not figuring out how to use it.
The LoA isn't very known on how it works. Hell, even 'LoA' sounds like a silly term while in reality, it could actually depend on 'Beliefs' instead and the subconscious, etc.


"Maybe you don't really believe in real spirituality but here is why the Law of Attraction (Or better yet, 'beliefs create reality' sounds better:
www.youtube.com/watch?v=MOBT-T…
www.youtube.com/watch?v=YGAo5u…
juicenothing.blogspot.com/2012…
masteryofself.wordpress.com/20…
The last link. If you believe his story, then clearly it would probably change your mind.
Prediction what you will say: "That guy's a liar"." <MINE
Not a liar, just lucky. Really lucky.
Wow. Did you even read it? It's LEAST likely that it's just 'luck'. It's more stronger that it would have something to do with his 'LoA' (or subconscious stuff).
And of course, that video you will show is less proof of that.
You really should look at the last link.
The Law Of Attraction, upon being pure pseudoscience, is a very bad philosophy 

I better have this guy explain it for me:
-Video-

 No. Because from what I experience, the fact that my dreams always end up being true sometimes on some future, etc. That guy probably isn't doing it right.
Because he probably has negative energy, doubts, etc.

Clearly you don't know it, and I may not know it. I have a right to believe in it, and just because you don't doesn't automatically make you right that I'm "wrong"
I depend on evidence for faith purposes, and from what I saw (The stuff you always ignore and other things I didn't show), it's very strong.

"Of course 'nobody' knows but that doesn't mean it's bad to practice the faith." <MINE
It isn't. But please make sure your faith is based on something that makes sense! Even the Jesus story makes more sense then the LoA.
Sorry but just becuase you think it "doesn't" make sense, doesn't mean it doesn't make sense.
You can't tell people how to have faith, that makes you a nutjob.
Also, the Law of Attraction does make a lot of sense. And if you get into it at least, you could see why.. but be warned, the term is sometimes non-sense, but there is other things.
Example: http://multiversefeeling.blogspot.com/2015/04/dreams-why-are-they-so-effected.html
Of course, every link I show you, you always ignore it out of your own biases of "New Age Bullshit".
That's what makes people more dumb; depending on random beliefs just because they said so.
No, I do not know. I've already said this a million times.
Then stop attacking me and pretending I'm "delusional" when you don't know then.
Stop pretending I'm "crazy" for strongly believing in something based off a lot of those scientific based articles, and stop attacking people for having faith you don't like.
So you think the soul and spirit are... different things? That is new.
Honestly.. I REALLY don't know, I actually hope it's the same. maybe, but I guess I was being very safe.
 Note: The whole LoA, Spiritual World, etc. etc. Is much stronger than that to me.

You are confusing lucid dreams with astral projection, for one.

Second of all, yes, in Lucid Dreams you can create reality. But that "reality" is inside your head and only temporary, hence not really being real.

During an astral projection, yes, you do exit your body. But you are still in the same universe as usual.
They are just terms. All that could connect.

Actually, there is evidence from my own experiences and some possible interesting articles not made by me that dreams have actually created.
And nobody understands lucid dreaming yet. Lucid dreaming is when you simply figure out that you are 'dreaming', still doesn't change the possible location of that dream.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/robert-lanza/are-dreams-an-extension-o_b_699075.html
"Whether awake or dreaming, you're experiencing the same bio-physical process. True, they're qualitatively different realities, but if you're thinking and feeling, it's real. Thus, René Descartes' famous statement Cogito, ergo sum ("I think, therefore I am")."

And actually if a multiverse exist, then I don't think that's always the case.
Such as?
I have it somewhere, but if I show you, you will probably bully me (Like you always do) just because that it's based off my own personal experiences that you may not like.
 It involves some predictions in video games becoming true movie, etc. Though it also has 'RL' events too.
Lets add to the drinking game. Every time he mentions the multiverse, take a drink.
Really mature way of arguing. *sarcasm*
I have one:
Every time Funnel said 'New Age Bullshit', take a drink.
So if no one is currently thinking of me I just magically vanish?
The mind is just copies.
I've already detected several typos of yours. And I did not comment on them.
But you bully me on other things.
Yes, because you can dictate what "open-minded" means.
1. You're the one who dictates what makes "sense" or "right", etc.
2. Open minded means being open to new thoeires, ideas, etc.
You clearly aren't that and go like: "hahah nope, bullshit, it's wrong, people think it's wrong"
That's closed minded and yes, people are allowed to argue that.
Arguing and changing the world like how Albert Einstein did is no different.
What does that even mean? Did you make that up?
Separated societies are real. If the term is made up but is based off what is obviously their, then it doesn't matter.
We have open minded 'New Age' people (I did heard that it wasn't a good term), and we have furries, good furries, bronies, Christians, countries, etc.
It goes on.
We are born to be separated societies because a 'One World' society will least likely work out here on this world.
Because if I said I absolutely knew it would make me look like an arrogant dickhead. But we already have one of those here.
Said the guy who calls me delusional for being open to new theories, ideas, etc. and having faith on it.
Said the guy who calls me a loony as if you "know" that you are right over me, as if you believed that you know everything about the spiritual world, multiverse, etc., etc.

---

I'm just going to stop here. Because clearly this guy is a hypocrite as well, and continues to deny evidence and attack others and in an immature way, etc.

But one more thing:

"If you leave my friends alone then I will back off!"
Your friends started it. And it's not an excuse.
REM is the one that always cause trouble. I left him alone, though I disagreed on him on one thing like a normal person would do if they don't agree alternatively.

REM won't leave fans alone, won't leave me alone, continue to stalk me, etc.

This is his own fault.

And if you were mature, you wouldn't attack people this way either way.

No comments:

Post a Comment