Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Commentary - Defenidng Freedom of Expression

 This was on a site called 'DeviantArt', so I was somewhat requested to post this on here just now.
----------------
I had to make this, but apparently a corrupted bigot has decided to start a fight with me by making a journal directed at me.
I'll quote, but wont link.
Also, funny note: Them blocking me isn't even helping. Since they always stalk me and sees my messages, it's like it doesn't even matter. Hehe

Commentary
Well Jesses/ :iconwwwarea: Since you like listening in on conversations :iconfunnelvortex: and :iconchanneleven: have with myself how about I comment on your response? Nothing like a little commentary eh Jesse?
Sick of calling me a name that isn't even my real name.
But that doesn't excuse the fact that your conversations are based off earlier stalking.
And I had a right to be concerned about my you disrespecting personal opinions on other people.

( I merely said to Peter and Funnel on their pages that Jesse is invalid because the U.S Supreme Court has stated that official religions, ones with church, mosque, or actual organizational institution are represented as actual religions in the United States on their pages, not his, theirs. I was talking to my friends when I stated this, I wasn't posting any offensive comments. )
1. You started something about me with a name that isn't me, but you are directing talking about me anyway. Sort of like how my defending freedom of expression journal was as a reaction to your reaction to my earlier expressions.
2. Give me proof, and even if they said that, people are allowed to disagree. ALSO, that would be unconstitutional, because the government shouldn't have a right to decide anything involving religion.
3. That sounds general anyway, meaning there can me new religions with similar behavior. If Otherkin can be organization, then it can be a religion. Soooo
(Um, except Jesse if you want to claim the first amendment in any court of law then you have to go by the rulings of the Supreme Court, and guess what they say? Sorry Jesse, but you were born in the USA and even Deviantart has to abide by the laws of the Untied States being it's parent country.  Also you are correct Jesee, you're just as nutty as one of those guys. XD)
Actually them deciding that doesn't sound constitutional. Yet, you don't need to. There are other ways, ignore, etc.
Actually I'm not because I don't force my religion on anyone. But you do force your shitty beliefs over me.

-
"Though, I do not think Otherkin it's self is religion, but it's still freedom of expression." <MY QUOTE
(Not when you 1.Impede on the rights of others like you have done so in the past, 2. technically it's not by a court of law in the United States. You may feel free to believe and express what ever little crazy and illegitimate thing you can think of, as long as you're not impeding on the rights of others as you have done so with Peter and myself.)
1. I didn't force it, I expressed it, etc. I have a right to do that and I do not remember legally forcing it down other people. More slander huh? Yet, when I argued you, that was based off the fact that you were the one forcing your limited beliefs on me in the first place.
2. It's still Freedom of Expression. It clearly has been argued that Freedom of Expressions is simply the right to share any belief you want, etc.
3. And guess what? Me arguing and bringing out your corrupted and bigoted opinions (Just you tried to expressed now) doesn't violate your rights.
(You're not 'spiritual' Jesse. You don't even know how the theory of reincarnation actually works! Karma Jesse, do you understand what Karma is? )
"I will decide what is legit, and force my opinions down others and dictate what is spiritual or not." <You.
This is why you don't deserve respect. Maybe YOUR spirituality isn't legit then.
Not Being a Sheep of Popular Opinion by wwwarea
Spirituality is personal, not a so-called "official" thing. Yet, scientifically a lot of that connects with spirituality.

-
"Both are probably not religious but it's still Freedom of Expression." <MY QUOTE
(So what is it Jesse? Are you religious are not? You're being quite fickle here. )
I am spiritual and probably religious (or agnostic). They can tied to it. Example: A christian is allowed to have different beliefs under it. So for example: Furry Christianity is still legit. And yes, they are allowed to have that type of style. Also, you can mix different religious things.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Syncreti…

-
"Both (no matter what anyone thinks) are similar in long life believes, and nobody has a right to dictate that it doesn't." < MY QUOTE
 (Except you believe you have the right to dictate what we think instead? So your rubbish philosophical viewpoints are supperior to ours now?)
t06.deviantart.net/NJ0l5nQDPzo…
That's not how it works. You dictate about people's lives not yours, then they are allowed to "dictate" back, by showing the fact that you don't have a right to dictate. Self-defense is justice, your crap isn't.
You can't tolerate both.
Yet, that picture has NOTHING to do with that self-defense.
Besides, that's more of a reflection on yours, because you force your believes against mine in the first place.-
"Yet, it can tied to religion sometimes too, and guess what? NOBODY can decide that over other people with it. If you try to do that, then you are legally considered a bigot, and a prejudice piece of crap.." < MY QUOTE
 (Um sorry Jesse, but in the eyes of the United States court system you're wrong.This is merely your personal hypocritical viewpoint dictating what you think the court systems and the government would say.)
Actually maybe you are not understanding it. And sometimes the government is wrong themselves. As an America, I have the right to disagree with them.
And the government has no right to dictate religious freedom in the first place.
Sorry, but they don't, yet, you are not even understanding them right. Give me ONE SOURCE that said that the government said you can't have a free opinion with religion and new ideas. Pretty sure you are not reading what you found right.
Either way, people are allowed to connect new ideas based off religious expression. It's an argument, and it's freedom of expression. Yet, it's unfair to censor the fact that ideas based off "religion" can connect with other stuff.

If a government decides that Nibiru isn't real, that doesn't mean people have to agree to that. Or better, if the government decides that planet Mars isn't real, that doesn't mean it isn't. And if they censor people who expresses that it is, then people should stand up to the fact that the government's actions is unconstitutional.

-
"If you are like that, then guess what? You obviously don't respect opinions/people with personal beliefs!" < MY QUOTE
(Quite an invalid statement. So if I don't believe God wants people to blow themselves up for virgins am I a 'bigot' for not believing in this belief Jesse? Does this mean I don't respect religions like Catholicism, Hinduism, and Eastern Orthodoxy? No.)
No, you are a bigot for attacking someone for having a different personal opinion than you. And clearly (as you are doing now as well), that's what you do.
(Right right, because expressing my personal belief on the Deviantart page of my friends on Deviantart is me being against freedom of expression. :iconwrongplz: )
The fact that you act that I can't have freedom of religion and make up bullcrap stuff about it, and acting like I am not free to express it, or else you attack it, shows that you are against it.

-
"And of course, that same person did accuse me of "forcing" my "religion" (And hell, I don't clearly think I am otherkin either) on other people." < MY QUOTE
(Says the guy who's gallery is nothing like stamps like the one show below trying to force your viewpoint on others, as well as resorting to white knighting for pedophiles, blackmailing people, and even wishing people 'rot of heart attacks' when you don't get your way isn't forcing your viewpoints on anyone correct?)
So you are saying that I can't give out my opinion and criticism or else I am "forcing" my "religion" on you?
Not only that sounds twisted, but you clearly promote censorship against the right to criticize/debate. Against stamps that already address those who dictate others in the first place.
2. It's not whiteknighting. And I am allowed to *ehem* express my opinion about victimless "pedos".
3. Not illegally.
3. An old thing.
Yet, none of that has anything to do with religion. Soooooo
"The only forcing that ever happened was the people against me by bullying me for expressing myself with my own believes with an open mind."(Not sure if victim complex, narcissism, or denial. :iconfryplz: )
No. It's bullying. The only 'narcissism' of someone, is you. You clearly attack people for their beliefs and personal opinion. End of story.
Because of that, you don't deserve respect for your "religion", "spirituality", etc.

-
"Why the hell are people obsessed with me by trying to make sure I become like them, and that I must never be allowed to express my open minded freedom of expression? Why are they treating like there personal beliefs as superior over mine? Why are people this bad?" < MY QUOTE
(Once again sounds like your personal issues at home are coming to light to make you paranoid Jesse. I don't want you to be like me, hell that's a good thing. I want to be as far from such an unsavory and hopless individual as possible. Also your 'freedom of expression' is anything but open minded Jesse. Also like I said above, I was talking on my friends page about this. He was stalking my friends pages.
Once again, actual denial of the truth.
You are the hopeless person. Yet to me, you are a sad miracle made out of pure narcissism and corrupted thoughts about other people not you.
Actually it is open minded, I adapt to many theories, wonder, experiment, etc. When I express mine, it's open and free. But when you attack mine, you make it more closed.
Said the guy who talked about ME after your stalking.

-
"Can some people get any more disgusting and twisted?" < MY QUOTE
(Take a good long look in the mirror Jesse.)
Sees a open minded person.
Why don't you try to look in the mirror
*Sees a closed minded bigot who force beliefs on others and bully those who expresses themselves and twist the meanings up*

-
Not Being a Sheep of Popular Opinion by wwwarea <MINE
(As I stated above Jesse, you do have these rights, as long as you don't impede upon the rights of others, like you clearly have done to many of us on DA, not just me, not just Peter, not just Vortex.)
Actually. You are the only beings I've met to do that.
Did you know that people are allowed to argue and debate? Freedom of Speech is a two way street.
What is There.. Forgotten? by wwwarea
Plus while FoS is no excuse to bully. My stamps never did that, it didn't force beliefs against religion in a bullying way, it didn't attack anyone with their personal beliefs, etc.
BUT YOU on the other hand. You clearly bully me for expressing my own spiritual beliefs, theories, etc. with bullshit unfair biases arguments by depending on popularity, humiliated me for them, etc.

-
"So yeah, even if it's "not" a religion, it's still disrespect and just as bad as disrespecting religion.
Also, to show proof that new religion can be made. Ever heard of this?" <MY QUOTE

(Jesse, this is about something that is taking place in Sweden, you are are not a Swedish citizen, you are a United States citizen. Even if you were this is a website that has to abide by the USA's court rulings. As I stated above, you don't have that type of legally binding religious status. Only if you adhered to one of the major religions in the USA, which you don't as you cannot even comprehend Karma from Hinduism and Jainism! )
The Government can be wrong. And yes, people are allowed (with FoS) to say that. There is no law saying you can't have a personal religion.
Ever heard of the separated from church and state?
That 'binding' thing you speak of, is a bunch of bullshit. I'm still waiting for your proof that the government really reflects your views.

-
"Not so sure if these people are serious, but if it is serious, it shows that people are allowed and nobody else can decide.
Only those with beliefs can decide, not those who don't have it. Otherwise, it's "I am superior, my beliefs are superior that I will decide what is and isn't over someone's personal beliefs that isn't mine."..
" < MY QUOTE
(Once again, this isn't something that happened in the USA, if you don't like the USA's laws by all means move to another country and get off of DA.)
Actually, US laws has changed before. You want to know why? Because US citizens has stood up against government corruption.
And of course, I still wait for your links. Yet, the Government isn't science, and yet, you are still allowed to have different beliefs under religion, spirituality, etc.

While I don't think Otherkin it's self is a religion much because I think it requires a god, it is still allowed to adapt other beliefs through them, with the open minded of experimenting, beliefs with spirituality, etc. Example: If the 'spiritual world' means a personal 'dream' thing, then fairly you are allowed to adapt that and connect it with life of other things because it exist.
And not even the Government can change that fact.

-------

I had to make this journal, but I already made myself clear on why these people will twist things up.
And of course, LMJ (who dictates and promotes slander by faving a slander journal somewhere) faved that unconstitutional and disrespecting crap.

After this journal, I'm not going to bother to make anymore commentaries in a long time on here.

==================

That was the end of the journal.
Please note that the last part of it has nothing to do with this blog.

6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello JMK, or Jared, or Funnel, you are the guys that need to grow up.
      It's already matured enough to either stand up for yourself, freedom of expression, etc.

      You don't deserve any respect from me. So I like to ask you to leave. Thank you.

      Delete
    2. Also I mean it's mature for me to stand up for myself, from stalkers like you who keeps (and probably illegally) stalking me, harassing me, etc.
      And it's matured to stand up for Freedom of Expression.

      Delete
    3. Me ask you just one question where the fuck are you doing this? What do you have to gain from it anyway why can't you just them alone ignore them and just move on.

      Delete
    4. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    5. Ignoring doesn't do shit. I cannot allow people to continue to promote slander toward 'wwwarea', etc.
      It's wrong.
      As for ignoring again:
      http://riza-izumi.deviantart.com/art/Stamp-Ignur-dem-525081073

      I'm just trying to protect myself, etc.
      Why don't you talk to the assholes who are actually trying to do this crap to me for self gain.

      Delete