Thursday, October 22, 2015

So Predictable Too.

http://jaredthefox92.deviantart.com/journal/So-Predictable-567574626

NOTE: In some quotes, you will see actual quotes between " symbols. Most likely, they are mine that they are quoting. The messages between ( and ) are most likley to be theirs after the quoting parts.
======= 
As predicted, Jesse/ :iconwwwarea: couldn't handle my response to his previous journal. Even after he was stalking my friend's pages and made a journal about a conversation I had on my friends comment section,  and not on his page. Anyways, time to do yet another commentary further disproving this stalking lunatic. 
As my first journal was a reaction to comments that were based off stalking directed at me.
According to the definitions, I wasn't stalking, because I wasn't directly moderating you two. However, you two on the other hand...
Oh and just like how I am allowed to post my journal on my own profile.
(What is "Arguing Corrupts"? Is this like Chris Chan's 'Jerkcops's? XD) 
Considering you Jared, are a corruption and huge example of a blind sheep who's been told in the past to believe anything you are taught, or what you make up you must believe it.
Example: I told you that you don't need money to Copyright, but according to the Government, you do.. Sadly, you refuse to change your old belief about it.
 "Meh, I've had a commentary on here. I decided to request this to 'some guy who likes to write' on that blog. The commentary on here is deleted or mostly.."(Oh great Jesse, cowering on a blog where you're known to delete and hide the comments that don't stroke your own ego. :iconclapplz: )
I put it on there because I didn't want to fill up my profile with random commentaries. Also, the only ego is you. As I proved why. :) That self denial..
Yet, I could do that on DA too...
"Here:
multiversefeeling.blogspot.com…"

(Because arguing your point on DA is far too stressful for you to do huh? Also while you're out it how about you tell the class about the journal that came before mine hm?:  
Oh I forgot, we are not even on it yet.. Just to show that these cyberbullies (according to research, they do what cyberbullies do) just want to throw whiny hate at me for idiotic reasons.
You know, the one you made after I merely conversing on :iconfunnelvortex: and :iconchanneleven: 's respective comment sections? Oh no, can't do that now can we Jesse? No, that would paint you as the person who acted irrational and wrote a slamming journal first now wouldn't it?) 
It's comments based off monitoring, etc.
Yet, don't I have a right to post a reaction (Just like you did FIRST) on my own respective profile?
Yet, your comments were based off actual monitoring in the past month. I didn't do that to you.
"Since people love stalking me in the first place, I wouldn't be surprised if they found that."(As stated in the sentences just above, look who's the stalker now Jesse, you are! )
Do you even know what actual stalking is?
"So yeah." (Yeah, you are the stalker here Jesse. XD) 
Again, as I stated above.
Plus, checking to see who is stalking me, isn't the same thing.
It's like you calling someone a stalker for placing cameras up on their own house.
"By the way, people are allowed to mix religious and non-religious things together. No Government in the world can decide that, otherwise, it's not really USA within this country if that Government really did that."(Your logic is hilarious Jesse, while it is true one is allowed to mix science and religion together, the fact that you think the USA isn't the United States just because the government doesn't classify your otherkin obsession as freedom of speech doesn't make it any less lawful of a country.)
Actually, it can apply to anything. The Government has no right (or shouldn't) to force opinions on other people not them. That's why I said it wouldn't be a USA country because the constitution states (I believe) that 'We the People > USA Government'.
(What specific 'theory' are we talking about here Jesse? Define your terms.The Multiverse theory has been disproved by science itself Jesse, ask meine freund :iconviennacalling92: He'll tell you all about why the mutiverse theory isn't what you think it is.
 Umm, it was not disproved by science. xD Stop making things up, yet, you are probably just basing that claim off ONE opinion and theory that goes against it, which, by the way, is just a theory, not a fact. So who's the real crazy one to pretend their 'faith' is "fact" and express it as "fact"? You are no different than a religious nut who thumbs the bible as facts over random things like homosexuality.
And wow, a link to a random DA user. Yeah no, an opinion isn't that much science.
Here is some theories that proves the multiverse. Not so sure about the first link though.
http://www.closertotruth.com/series/what-would-multiple-universes-mean?gclid=CNTb5uvS1cgCFRAvaQod7sIGwQ
http://www.wired.com/2014/11/multiverse-big-bang/
http://www.math.columbia.edu/~woit/wordpress/?p=5907
http://www.businessinsider.com/do-we-live-in-a-parallel-universe-2015-4

Oh trust me. I'm sure you will use the same old ego brain that only treats your desired opinions as "fact" no matter how criticized it is. Even by an obvious government quote like the whole Copyright and money thing.
"After this. I had to make that. I think I might of got carried away personally. After this, I'll just go back to the usual on here, plan to make that one "final" stamp before I moved so stalkers won't find me."(Oh, now you think so? What about all the times in the past? Trying to cover your own basses due to your own guilt eh? Well let's see here Jesse. 1. You have made this statement in the past and haven't moved a damn.2.Even if you do move it's not like the members of DA don't know it's you. DA members find puppet and alternate accounts out all the time Jesse, you're not going to remain hidden forever.)
First of all, there is nothing guilty about defending, standing up for myself, etc.. Plus, for possible legit mistakes that I've might of done, you just can't learn to let go. Also, to let you know, you've made mistakes too. Like slander, cyberbullying, and stalking. According to the law, that's what you do. You can't deny it.

Second, I think the 'moved' thing was a planned statement.

Third, For me, you would never find me.
Either from my own skill, or that if I die earlier, the whole world would disappear behind me, like a dream. Even if that's "not" true (Mind over matter theory being "not" true), then time will go so fast during death due to the brain wave idea and time.
Also, even if that was my name, I'll just legally change it some day. :)
"And yes, moderating someone's activity and updating it with someone, (especially for humiliation purposes) is stalking." (Oh, you mean updating like this?:  www.deviantart.com/users/outgo… Gee, that sounds like what you're doing to me as well now doesn't it? Also as I stated above, you were the one who made the ranting journal first after you stalked REM and Vortex's page as I was merely talking to them on their comment section, and you made an angry reply journal in response as shown above. You fired first rounds Jesse, and if you know anything about me I always fire back in retaliation.Hamarabi's Code)
Like I said, noticing the stalking, is different. You on the other hand (and either way) is guilty because you started it at least.
No, I made the journal because they were stalking me in the first place. 
Your comments were ranting about me. Just like how my 'journal' was ranting about you.
So while both are not direct comments, you started it.
No you did. Because in your comments, it was based off actual stalking.
My journal (which is ALSO in it's rightful area) was only secondary.

So because of that, you failed at your argument.


Also, meanwhile a guy will continue to illegally monitor me:
http://comments.deviantart.com/1/567574626/3971929412

His profile, house describe (MAYBE), etc. will come soon. Since REM is a stalker:
ACCORDING TO THE LAW (maybe):
Stalking example:
Monitoring, then posting humiliations out of the monitoring activity.

----------

End of Request.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry but I'm actually the one winning. I have a right to be concerned about assholes like you.
      Stop telling me I can't stand up for myself and just leave. Nobody wants your trash.

      I am not acting like a "three-year-old little bitch", that would be funnel, etc. Including you with your immature name calling garbage.

      Just leave and YOU move one. I have a right with Freedom of Speech to protect.
      Deal with it.

      Delete