Thursday, November 12, 2015

He lost the Argument - Not that he Didn't lost Before

Well it appears that major bigot Funnel (who claims he/she knows everything) has given up..?

Funnel never could argue properly anyway and was completely biases to even count as a 'normal debate'.

But in this article (since Funnel started it with 'wwwarea' several times before), it's just going to react to that too, and to see how this bigot likes it too whenever someone keeps monitoring the person.

Request Used

===============================

Well, here is that whiny journal!
http://funnelvortex.deviantart.com/journal/I-m-done-I-m-fucking-done-571802697

I'm just gonna react to it not only to avoid more bullshit about me, and other bullshit, but to see how he likes it when someone does this to him.

NOTE: The within quote spacing that's bold his his.
Is he so desperate to "own" me that he stays up all night constantly refreshing my page?
I should be saying that to you for the blog.

Im done with this argument!
Hmm...
 And do you know what, Wwwarea? you believe that Sonic is fucking real and you think that it is perfectly reasonable to think you can transform into your Sonic FC.
Or not.
Anyway, you can't seem to understand why I said that, you deny why certain people believe that it's possible. And you act like it's not possible just because you said so.
You even claim you know everything about past lives (I.e. Your bigoted stamp claiming people were never reincarnated to the wolf animal). when you really don't know souls and past lives.
And also, pick up a textbook. Read. Find out why things like polygamy are considered taboos.
The reason why they are taboos are bullshit.
And you know what? You are one of the worst people I know. Why? Because you think it is okay to fuck animals. You think it's alright to fuck animals.
Because of the evidence, sometimes not only consent is possible, but even animals rape other humans.
I'm just saying because of the open mind I have about taboo debates.
And you saying "it's rape anyway" is just why I just love to question taboos.

I am not a "bad" person for agreeing to something different than you.

You are a bad person though.
And you know what else makes you a shithead? You think rape is not a big deal. You think that it is alright to be like PaulandAmy because PaulandAmy "only" hurt a few people. He raped them. And if you don't think we should be concerned about people like him, then you need to wake up.
Now the insulting comes. Eeeek, I'm so excited.
I never once said that. I guess you didn't read that last article. However, it's NOT as bad as murder though.

You clearly misunderstood me. I was not defending what he did. I was saying it's possible to forgive a mistake (Plus, where is the proof he raped people?) and be like "don't do it again".. When it comes to people who did a mistake and REGRET, what the fuck is wrong with forgiving the person and giving the person more chances?
And no, just because Science can't explain everything doesn't mean that you can just make up bullshit to make it seem like it can. Science can not explain politics, religion, or philosophy. You can't just make up crap to make it seem like science can explain those.
And the universe was not created with magic quantum vibratory mind powers. Thoughts do not create reality. And you live in the same world as the rest of us. Stop listening to pseudoscientists and pick up an actual science book.
 Who said so? You?
Actually, science can prove stuff that religion claims to exist, and the evidence is real. You can't just decide that it's not, and act like "They can never prove it!" just because you said so.
Sorry but you are wrong, just because you said it's "wrong", that it's "pseudoscience" doesn't mean it is.

I remember this:
http://wwwarea.deviantart.com/journal/Interesting-569799929

And of course!
http://multiversefeeling.blogspot.com/2015/09/well-i-won.html

www.goodreads.com/quotes/16120…
www.collective-evolution.com/2…
www.shift.is/2013/04/does-matt…

www.youtube.com/watch?v=DfPepr…

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/10451983/Do-we-live-in-the-Matrix-Scientists-believe-they-may-have-answered-the-question.html

http://www.thecivilian.co.nz/dreams-are-real-say-scientists/

http://www.collective-evolution.com/2013/12/05/the-illusion-of-matter-our-physical-material-world-isnt-really-physical-at-all/"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MOBT-TVAhM4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YGAo5uLCPio

http://juicenothing.blogspot.com/2012/05/undeniable-proof-that-law-of-attraction.html

https://masteryofself.wordpress.com/2010/10/23/a-step-by-step-law-of-attraction-system-to-win-the-lottery-my-complete-secret-theta-method-revealed/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Multiverse

That's not 'pseudoscience'. It's real science, new scientific theories, experiences, etc.
If you claim it's not real, YOU need evidence that it's not. If you do not have evidence, then guess what Funnel?
You are making a claim that is pure biases and pure pseudoscience.

And you know why I don't take your sources seriously? It is because all the links you post go to websites that are either opinionated or biased. Draw from neutral sources when debating a political topic.
Your journals are opinionated, also every article is an 'opinion', but that doesn't automatically mean it's wrong. Opinions can have better evidence than the other.
And it's not biased.
You clearly just won't listen to the criticism.
Every time someone sends you an article with evidence, good explanations, history, you just yell out "BIASED!!!!", "WRONGZ", and you depend on 'Who', 'Where', 'Why', and 'Popularity'.
When you can't take any of the links and make up bullshit like that, then you automatically lost the debate.
You are the craziest, most deluded, and most ignorant man I know. If you think ancient aliens visited earth and helped human civilization, then you are a bit delusional. If you think Sonic is real then you are probably nuts. But if you think it's okay to fuck animals, then there is something horribly wrong with you.
Because you said so? Where is the evidence that I am "wrong", where is the evidence that you are "right"?

You are the bigot and most craziest, and delusional bigot I've ever seen.. Well I mean the second most of those.

You just say what you want and act like that's "proof" and expect someone to prove you wrong (No, wait, you can't accept that either) and act like you do not need to prove your claims.
You think it is alright to fuck animals.

And you think rape is no big deal.

Go. Get. Help!
3 times for the first part. Again, you just can't stand it when someone has a different opinion than you that is linked with less controllable emotions then you.

You misunderstood me.

And I do not need to get help by depending on evidence and having a different opinion than you.



Oh yeah, I should add this at the end of this article.
I do not promote bestiality (legal term?). If I did, I would of had actual sex with non-human animals and/or tell others to do that.
Though I heard that it's meant to be on non-consenting side. But I did not have sex with them. And I don't even think I want to.
================= 

End of request.

No comments:

Post a Comment