Saturday, December 12, 2015

One Reason why 'wwwarea' won't let go of REM

 Of course, REM is the one that wouldn't let go of him in the first place.
Well after some research, I figured out that REM has yet, started another fight with 'wwwarea'. Seems he really has not let go of him in the end. Even though he said he would in a way at another area.

Requested:
===========================
Oh REM, why do you have to start fights with me again as you usually do? (E.g. How he starts journals against me for making journals not even directed at him)

So anyway, seeing this:
Proves further as to why Channeleven start fights.
For anyone's information, another person started a fight with me in this thread by claiming I was a "heterophoboa" and said other bad things.
Granted, I find 'common' heterosexual gross, but I do NOT discriminate them.
After explaining myself, and after some days, Channel (of course) came along and started posting more slandering and other bullshit about me once again.
Oh and by the way, here is a snapshot of the main thing that started a fight.

Name censored due to that possibly being a real person, but out of misunderstanding. But it was meant to be directed at me in attempt.




Why do people have to make the world more shitty?

Also, there was a recent post about me explaining something against non-sense and stupidity that Channeleven claims.
http://multiversefeeling.blogspot.com/2015/12/more-like-you-picked-fight-re-extreme.html

And as usual, you will still stalk me and continue to post shit about me maybe.
When will people like you learn?

=================
Request done
I wonder if REM is going to claim "stalking" over something that started fights with 'wwwarea'?

2 comments: